IBI Group Inc. Announces First Quarter 2015 Results
TORONTO – IBI Group Inc. (the “Company”) (TSX: IBG) today announced financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2015.
- Revenue for the three months ended March 31, 2015 was $77.5 million compared to $73.5 million in the same quarter in 2014, an increase of 5.4%.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $6.5 million for three months ended March 31, 2015 compared to $5.0 million in the same period last year, an increase of 31%.
- Net income was $2.5 million for three months ended March 31, 2015 compared to $1.2 million in the same period last year, an increase of 211%.
- Forecasting $316 million in total revenue for the year ended December 31, 2015, of which 89.6% is committed and under contract.
- Debt balances reduced by $4.5 million from December 31, 2014 levels.
About IBI Group Inc.
The Company is a TSX-listed corporation and its common shares trade under the symbol “IBG”. IBI Group is a globally integrated architecture, planning, engineering, and technology firm with over 2,600 professionals around the world. For more than 40 years, our dedicated professionals have helped clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments. We are one of the largest architecture firms in the world, and more than 300 of our staff architects, planners, designers and engineers are LEED accredited.
We believe cities must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and a human touch.
At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
For further information:
Stephen Taylor, CFO
IBI Group Inc.
230 Richmond Street West, 5th Floor
Toronto, ON M5V 1V6
Bayfield Strategy, Inc.