Notice of Annual General Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the annual and special meeting (the “Meeting”) of Shareholders of IBI Group Inc. (the “Corporation”) will be held at the offices of Dentons Canada LLP, 77 King Street West, 5th Floor, TD North Tower, Toronto-Dominion Centre, Toronto, Ontario, M5K 0A1 on Wednesday, the 11th day of May, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. (Toronto time) for the following purposes:
- to receive the consolidated financial statements of IBI Group Inc. for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015, together with the auditors’ report thereon;
- to elect directors of the Corporation;
- to appoint KPMG LLP as auditors of the Corporation and to authorize the directors of the Corporation to fix their remuneration;
- to consider and, if thought advisable, to pass a resolution (in the form attached as Schedule A to the accompanying management information circular (the “Circular”)) approving the amendment of the Corporation’s deferred share unit plan for directors (as described in the Circular); and
- to transact such further and other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Copies of the Circular and form of proxy accompany this notice. The specific details of the matters proposed to be put before Shareholders at the Meeting are set forth in the Circular. Shareholders are directed to read the Circular carefully in evaluating the matters for consideration at the Meeting.
Only Shareholders of record as at April 11, 2016 are entitled to vote their shares at the Meeting, or at any adjournment thereof, either in person or by proxy.
Shareholders who are unable to attend the Meeting in person are requested to complete, sign and date the accompanying form of proxy in accordance with the instructions provided therein and in the Circular and return it in accordance with the instructions and timelines set forth in the Circular.
About IBI Group Inc.
IBI Group Inc. (TSX:IBG) is a globally integrated architecture, planning, engineering, and technology firm with over 2,200 professionals around the world. For more than 40 years, its dedicated professionals have helped clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments. IBI Group believes that cities must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and a human touch.
For further information:
Stephen Taylor, CFO
IBI Group Inc.
55 St. Clair Avenue West Toronto, ON M4V 2Y7
Bayfield Strategy, Inc.