Happy International Women’s Day!
IBI Group is proud to celebrate and recognize the contributions of the #womenofIBI. With many gender-driven conversations happening across the world, we have become even more aware of the importance of listening to and respecting one another. This year, the theme of International Women’s Day is #pressforprogress and IBI’s Global Women’s Network (GWN) has heard from many female staff about the ways they are driving this theme at work and throughout their comunities, including:
- Leading the way: many #womenofIBI are innovators in their fields and carving the path for the next generation
- Getting involved: joining and volunteering in internal and external networks, such as ULI’s Women’s Leadership Initiative, Women in Transportation (WTS), and the international Lean In community
- Joining the conversation: read Global Director of HR, Jane Sillberg’s comments on gender balance and our non-discrimination policies in Curbed and Azure
- Supporting each other: finding and becoming an ally to female and male colleagues alike
- Mentorship: learning, listening, inspiring and leading their peers
- Believing in themselves: overcoming self-doubt is often the biggest obstacle
IBI’s Global Women’s Network is focused on building long-term mentorship and professional development programs to accelerate women’s careers within the firm. Happy International Women’s Day! Let us all continue to press for progress for all of the women in our lives.