A cloud-based asset management and maintenance platform from IBI Group.
Track and monitor linear infrastructure assets
IBI Group’s InForm Transportation asset management solution is a cloud-based platform designed to serve the needs of transportation agencies and municipal operators. A robust solution that allows users to track and monitor linear infrastructure assets, such as cameras, signs, signals and sensors for highway operations, InForm Transportation can manage maintenance events, issue work orders, and streamline day-to-day operations. Tracking performance of assets over time allows clients to effectively manage, operate and maintain their infrastructure assets. InForm Transportation forms part of the InForm by IBI Group asset management product suite.
InForm Transportation features
Focus time and resources where the most value is created
Maximize your available resources and measure metrics
Move from reactive to proactive maintenance
Use a mature work flow for the creation, submission, approval, and invoicing of work orders
Intelligence and performance management
InForm Transportation’s powerful intelligence and performance management capabilities include multiple dashboards which display useful maintenance and reliability information at a glance, and provide users with actionable information tailored to their role or account. Users have access to a broad suite of easy-to-use, exportable web reports that provide tracking, auditing and informational insights on managed inventory, maintenance tickets and tasks, work orders and invoicing. By having easy access to these metrics, transportation agencies can make informed decisions on where to invest time, and reallocate resources to save money.
- Focus time and resources where the most value is created
- Access a broad suite of web reports that provide tracking, auditing and informational insights on managed inventory, maintenance tickets and tasks, and work orders and invoicing
Optimize resource allocation and minimize overtime by planning ahead. InForm Transportation is a powerful resource management tool that helps agencies manage their skilled labor, vehicles and equipment to save time and money, while maximizing the availability of resources for unplanned maintenance. InForm’s metrics allow users to track response and completion times, and effort expended for maintenance activities, to make better informed decisions for the future.
- Maximize your available resources
- Manage skilled labor, required maintenance vehicles and/or equipment, and minimize overtime
- Measure metrics including response and completion times, and effort expended
InForm Transportation helps you schedule recurring maintenance activities for your entire inventory, and supports the creation of detailed maintenance tasks. The platform allows a contract manager to assign maintenance tasks to staff and alerts assigned staff of all upcoming maintenance, streamlining the scheduling and dispatching of maintenance personnel. The detailed tracking of all maintenance activities provides auditability, and can be used to inform replacement decisions, saving you money.
- Move from reactive to proactive maintenance
- Track and streamline management of maintenance personnel
- Track and manage detailed maintenance tasks and costs
Work orders and invoicing
InForm Transportation provides a fully integrated solution for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities, associated work orders and contract invoicing. The platform includes a mature work flow for the creation, submission, approval, and invoicing of work orders, inclusive of labor, materials and other items. InForm also includes comprehensive reporting tools to maintain all financial records related to work orders and invoices generated by the system.
- Integrate work orders and invoices
- Track maintenance from initiation to invoicing
InForm Transportation predicts maintenance and replacement costs for current and future fiscal years, tracks inflation and depreciation, plans for equipment end of life, and accounts for planned capital expenditures. The platform’s detailed reporting capabilities allow users to review estimated future maintenance and replacement costs with the push of a button.
- Validate and track asset costs against your budget
- Achieve fiscal transparency and visibility
- Report with ease
Eliminate inefficiency in the field with InForm Transportation’s streamlined mobile integration. The InForm mobile app uses a smartphone’s built-in camera or paired Bluetooth scanner to read barcodes and QR codes for efficient auditing and tracking. Using a smartphone’s GPS receiver, InForm Transportation’s mobile app seamlessly updates and maintains the accuracy of your assets’ locations. With a built-in GIS map, your staff in the field can track and locate inventory, and create and respond to maintenance activities, allowing them to work from anywhere.
- Use your smartphone’s camera to scan a barcode or QR code
- Maximize your auditing and tracking efficiency
- Update and maintain the location accuracy of your assets by using your smartphone’s GPS coordinates
- Locate inventory with InForm’s GIS-based map
InForm Transportation allows agencies to maintain their physical roadway and ITS infrastructure, including signs, cameras, detectors, signals, guardrails and more. The platform helps users manage their assets, track what condition they are in and how much they are worth, all the way from purchase to retirement. InForm Transportation supports the management of thousands of assets with a wide array of manufacturers and models, and has a highly intuitive user interface to simplify management.
- Protect your assets and maintain your infrastructure
- Manage your assets from purchase to retirement
- Track warranty expiration and set thresholds to receive early notifications
- Manage financial information for purchased and leased assets
- Leverage hundreds of asset templates and thousands of easily-filterable assets
Why choose InForm by IBI Group?
As a technology-driven design firm, we not only build software, we are the planners, architects and engineers defining the cities of tomorrow, who have a deep understanding of the challenges you face day-to-day.