Efficient, accountable revenue systems are pivotal to the sustainability of our highway and road networks. Our roadside and back-office systems offer flexible toll collection capabilities with support for a wide range of field equipment vendors and technologies.
Future-ready toll systems
IBI Group is an experienced toll service integrator with active systems in place across major road and highway networks all over the world. Our software solution provides smart account management, revenue collection, reconciliation, and enforcement. It seamlessly integrates with other technologies and devices in open road, automatic payment, and manual toll collection environments. Our systems also offer fare collection for buses and ferries, as well as parking and airport ground transport payment processing systems.
Our systems are focused on two key areas of revenue collection:
- Electronic collection using on-board devices and/or image capture of license plates
- Self-serve collection using automatic payment machines or coin machines
- Attended collection using cash, credit/debit, smartcard, and electronic payment
- Managing transponders/smartcards
- Setting up accounts
- Creating statements and mailings
- Interfacing with banks, credit processors, and cash transfer companies
- Tracking payments and identifying delinquent accounts
- Processing images
Our mobility ecosystem
All our Mobility-focused products are designed to work seamlessly together – but are also available as stand-alone solutions. Just like our transportation networks, our smart systems need to connect with one another to offer stronger flexibility in all aspects of urban movement.