TPA for T-Fiber
IBI Group was appointed as the Third Party Auditor (TPA) agency across the State of Telangana, India to ensure quantity and quality verification. The project aims to provide infrastructure for affordable, high-speed broadband connectivity and digital services to the rural communities in the State of Telangana to bridge the digital divide.
ClientTelangana Fiber Grid Corporation Limited (T-Fiber)
Bringing digital infrastructure to rural communities
BharatNet, a nation-wide broadband connectivity programme, is a Government of India initiative under the ‘Digital India’ mission. To realize this, the Government of Telangana aimed to establish a state-of-the-art network infrastructure in order to deliver a variety of information and services to its citizens effectively and efficiently. The project aims to provide infrastructure for affordable and high-speed broadband connectivity and digital services across the following:
- 10 Zones (31 Districts)
- 585 Blocks (Towns)
- 12,751 communities
- 4.7 million households
IBI Group was appointed as the TPA agency in India to inspect the project implementation works being performed by three different Master System Integrators (MSIs). Our team was responsible for:
- validation of site survey reports, high and low-level network design, bill of quantity (BoQ), measurement books and the network design architecture & instructions issued by T-Fiber;
- inspection, verification, certification, and audit of the material delivered by MSI, as per the tender specifications;
- verification of interoperability between MPLS, GPON (OLT and ONT) of different makes and models;
- testing of all applicable active, passive and auxiliaries at the T-NOC, Zonal PoP, Mandal PoP, GPs, government institutions, HFTB etc. as defined in the T-Fiber MSI RFP;
- field project monitoring activities during the entire contract duration; and
- penalty calculations and submissions to be applied in case of variation in trench depth.